Always Free Shipping. No Minimum Order.
I am in the dumps, so sick of this cold weather! Some of you have been basking in warm sunshine for weeks now. But most of us are not that lucky. We seem to get a few nice days here and there, with plenty of cold ones in between. And sometimes snow. Yes, there is still snow on my lawn from earlier this week! Two thumbs down. Seriously. I am so ready for spring! On a happier note- I do, however thoroughly enjoy putting together what I call spring transition outfits! Ladies, don’t be intimidated by your wardrobe right now! Embrace the fact that you can mix some of your winter wear with your spring things, and create adorable, transitional looks. Here are some of my favorite things to wear at this time of year:
1) Skinny or boyfriend jeans with gladiator sandals and a light weight sweater or cardigan.
2) Spring dress with boots and jacket.
3) Maxi dress or skirt with statement necklace and a wedge or gladiator sandal.
4) Tee with light weight scarf. Shorts, capris, or jeans with sandals or flats.
5) Jeans with bootie boots and a light weight blouse.
There are countless ways to combine your spring and winter outfits to accommodate this sporadic weather. Enjoy the wardrobe versatility while you can! Aaaand three cheers for sunshine soon!
All accessories are from Cents of Style. Clothing source: target.com