Always Free Shipping. No Minimum Order.
South Dakota State Bar Pendant Necklace
You have a special place in your heart for South Dakota, especially the state capital of Pierre. originally explored by Lewis and Clark, Pierre is the oldest city in South Dakota. Show the world where your heart truly lies with this beautiful South Dakota bar pendant necklace with the latitude and longitude of the state capital.
- Delicate gold metal chain which has 2 metal bar pendants. One that has the name of the state and has another bar that has the latitude and longitude of the state capital.
- Color: Gold
- Metal Finish: Gold toned alloy metal.
- Measurements: 23" long chain with 3" extender
- Longer bar: 2" long x 3/8" wide
- Shorter bar: 1-9/16" long x 3/8" wide.
- Closure: Lobster claw clasp