Be Fulfilled Product Assistant
Product Assistant - Be Fulfilled
*this position is with Cents of Style's Sister Company, Be Fulfilled
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
Location: Utah-Cents of Style & Be Fulfilled Headquarters
Pay: Starting at $17/Hr
Description: The role of the Be Fulfilled Product Assistant is to support the product and sales team in providing a positive and full experience for our clients.
- General and seasonal merchandising maintenance of web pages and products.
- Coordinate production of all domestic decorative apparel programs (screen printing, DGT and embroidery).
- Work with client to get design files and apparel choices and approvals
- Work with vendors to order product and ensure that it arrives on time
- Communicate with printers and clients to ensure deadlines are met
- Assist the Be Fulfilled team with product details and specs and technical purchase orders with all details required
- Keep close tracking on submittal status and product approvals
- Help ensure accuracy and quality standards are being met
- Maintain, categorize and track all Be Fulfilled samples
- Communicate any changes in production or timelines to team
- Create new product in client sales platforms and ensure info is in WMS
- Create barcodes, sku’s and technical descriptions for all client products.
- Create all automation rules with in WMS
- Assist the President (John Brown) in all product based projects
- Provide daily updates in Project management software
OWN IT - You’ve got this! You are willing to learn new things, ask questions and own your mistakes. You take ownership of your assigned tasks and see them through to completion.
HUSTLE - You love to work until the job is done. You are willing to do what you have to do to move the company, the customer and yourself forward.
CLARITY - You are all about the details. You are organized and able to prioritize multiple projects and quickly adapt in an evolving environment.
RADIATE - You are kind to all customers, TRIBE members and vendors, knowing that in your interactions you represent the brand. You have a Passion for a positive customer experience and customer satisfaction
TRIBE - Being a Team Player is your thing for sure. You love being a part of something bigger than yourself to reach team goals. Dependability describes you to a T! You always go above and beyond to help out your team. You work well with others in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment and have exceptional communications skills. You'll be our "people" if you can do all of the above with STYLE!
You may also email, firstname.lastname@example.org